One of the crucial aspects in establishing a business is the choice of office space location. Aside from the building design, aesthetics, and features, it is more important to consider your company's long-term goals, current business stage, and amount of capital before making a decision. An incorrect choice of office space can affect your business operations--paying too much capital and overspending on monthly rental dues may disrupt your cash flow. This week's infographic provides a comparison of the features and benefits of traditional office space rental and office space for rent in makati or seat leasing. Hopefully, this will make deciding where to do business a lot easier.
- Renting a traditional office space in Makati can help you save on monthly rent and association dues; however, it would require greater investment for the fit-out and installation of different business utilities.
- Seat leasing would help you avoid unnecessary investment on equipment, but it might be inconvenient in the long run, since you would have to share the rooms and equipment with other tenants.
- Maintaining your Makati office space would be more costly since you would be shouldering the entire cost. However, in a seat leasing setup, you would be sharing the maintenance cost with the other tenants and it is already included in the workstation's monthly fee.
- Traditional office rental is perfect for companies who need the space for a number of years. If using the office space is part of your long-term business plan, i.e. expansion within a few months, then this option is right for you.
- Seat leasing in a Makati serviced office is great for startups and young companies that need a short-term solution for their business needs. If you are still in the experimental stage and you do not have much capital yet, you would be able to enjoy flexible options that will allow you to see if your business is stable or not before you invest all of your capital.
CLICK THE PHOTO TO VIEW ENTIRE INFOGRAPHIC.