DIGITAL TRAFFIC COORDINATOR
Think you have a knack for digital traffic management and want to work at one of Australia's top media businesses, look no further!
We're seeking a digital traffic coordinator that thrives on the challenge of working across multiple websites - including edm’s and mobile - and who wants to lead the charge in fine tuning our ad management systems and processes.
- Understand, customise, and optimise the entire campaign management process
- Interact with internal staff and external clients to ensure that ad campaigns are managed properly.
- Verify sales team paperwork:
- Double check all orders have been coded correctly.
- Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders then ready them for approval.
- Ensure all online ads are received by the required deadline for loading
- Upload creative to ad managements systems:
- Work with Google DFP to schedule and manage ads
- Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory:
- Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the group websites
- Monitor campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights.
- Adjust priority levels as appropriate.
- Alert sales team of any anticipated problems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Create traffic reporting and related traffic documentation. Develop processes to review internal procedures which will enhance operations.
- Be administratively strong, understand how mistakes or missing info can impact the business and its stakeholders
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Confident, resourceful and able to function with minimal supervision.
- Pro-active and highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly collaborative.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to organise information quickly and at a high level.
- A talent for managing many competing priorities while staying on top of multiple details.
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure.
- Exceptional technical, organisational and communication skills and be a great team player.
- Experience working in a high-volume media business.
- Previous background should include demonstrated ability to manage successful customer, client, and staff relationships.