Campaign Coordinators play a proactive, detail-oriented, digital ad order processing role. They focus on the post-sales processing of ad campaigns while assisting with campaign optimisation & billing reconciliation. Additionally, they troubleshoot & resolve site & advertiser issues, requiring client contact with confidence while working closely with all internal departments involved in digital advertising.
KEY TASKS & DUTIES
- Act as a liaison between Client Services Production teams
- Schedule, test and launch advertising campaigns in timely and accurate manner.
- Management of online advertising campaigns and the main administrative support for sales group.
- Manage delivery requirements with reports and assessment of campaign throughout its duration.
- Serve as the main point of contact for your campaigns for both internal and external parties.
- Ensure communications related to inventory, delivery and forecasts are made consistently and regularly to agencies and sales teams.
- Seeking out insights and learnings from post activity analyses, regularly presenting recommendations to key channels and stakeholders for future improvement.
PERSONAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- An understanding on the online media buying and selling processes.
- Knowledge of MS Office essential.
- Understanding of 3rd party reporting platforms including Sizmek will be of great advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.