Be part of adynamic start-up company whose mission is to provide customers with the easiest way to order takeaway food!
Join a pioneer team of fun and hard working people that believe in their brand and are constantly looking for new ideas to push it further. We are always open to hear about innovative ideas and happy to offer you the opportunity to implement them.
- Transmitting orders from the customer to the restaurants and managing issues that arise from incorrect order transmission.
- Assisting customers to complete their order, how to use the website, any problems they are having in placing their order.
- If there are problems with the menus online (e.g. change of price), changing the price of the menu in the system in real-time.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Taking inbound calls and making sure the order is actually and accurately placed
- Transmitting customer orders to restaurants
- Building strong and trustworthy relationships with the restaurants
- Assessing and attending to customer feedback
- Editorial work (data entry, quality assurance)
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Good time management with a sense of urgency
- Ability to think quickly and work independently
- Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated, confident
- Capable of handling stress, pressure and change
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Precise, accurate and attentive to details
- Can multitask in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent communication with clients
- Able to learn new processes quickly
- High level or typing speed and accuracy
- Perfect and excellent written and spoken English
- Willing to work Australian shifting hours
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Australian businesses is beneficial
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM is a plus
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar role or performing similar functions
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable College or University
- At least three years’ work experience