Office based, serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
The Customer Service Representative will meet and exceed all company and individual goals in line with the company’s policies, procedures and values.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Responding to all emails and faxes in a timely manner
- Data Entry
- Maintains customer records by updating customer information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem;
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends changes which may be needed to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contributes to team by assisting to accomplish department goals
- Keeping up to date with all new changes and information which may be relevant to your position, you need to be knowledgeable
- Follows all internal procedures and polices
- Liaisons with correspondents when needed
- Monitoring of all transactions to ensure payments are made on time
- Completes assigned tasks and shift responsibilities daily
- Understands the importance of the Australian Privacy law and follows the legislation and procedures accordingly
- Develops and Maintains relationships throughout the organization between agents, correspondents and staff
- Maintains customer satisfaction
- Ensure Avaya standards are met for department.
- Other duties, special projects, and special reporting as assigned without extra remuneration