FRONT OFFICE CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT –
FOR AUSTRALIAN SUCCESS STORY
- Working with an Australian based success story, targeting small to medium sized businesses
- Join a successful Customer Service Team, located in Bonifacio Global City
- Be part of a dynamic organisation, driving the next phase of growth
- A fast paced role, that focuses on frontline customer service, however a desire for back off processing is required
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Recognised in their industry as an innovative and fast growing high achiever, our client is now ready to embark on the next pillar of their growth strategy. Our client is poised for growth in an exciting area of de-regulated power supply across Eastern Australia targeting small to medium sized enterprises (SME).
This role will see you joining an energetic and fast paced team environment within a dynamic and growing organisation. Working closely with the Customer Service Team Leader, you will manage the current and potential customer interactions through our Customer Experience Team in the Philippines.
Following the successful recruitment of their Pioneer Customer Experience Team, an additional Customer Service Consultant is required to complete the team. As a team player, who thrives on no two days being the same, you will be performing the following key tasks and responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to provide customers with an exceptional service experience
- Demonstrated passion to work in a high achievement, customer focused outcome driven team
- Ability to engage customers in conversations that build an understanding of their needs
- Experience in developing a sound knowledge of a broad range of products and services
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and manage multiple workflows
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of products and services
- Proven ability to gather and analyse information utilising available technology and resources
- To learn/analyse existing administrative systems/processes and advise management on preferred modifications for system enhancement and ongoing system improvements.
- To understand the Australian electricity regulatory environment and its implications in our processes
- Pro-actively monitor, manage and resolve and communicate issues and concerns in accordance with policy and procedure
- Collaboratively drive customer-driven process and focus across all streams where sensible
Additionally you will have:
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Previous experience in a frontline or call centre environment for offshore companies
- Previous experience working with small business customers preferably with Australian customers in utilities or telecommunications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Customer Service role
- Exceptional customer service focus and can do attitude
- Passionate about exceeding personal and team business targets
- Ability to work well under pressure and communicate effectively with other Staff and customers.
- Contribute to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do.
- Be able to work autonomously and work collaboratively as part of a team to meet individual and team goals