Having offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Manila, Phoenix and Guadalajara allow them to provide 24-hour engineering and customer service support. They have their own supply chain team which helps integrate with suppliers and build the client’s network.
Attitude & Perspective:
• Positive, energetic, with a “can-do” attitude
• Fully committed to improving customer service and overall company performance
• Excited to be a part of a progressive and professional team
• Be constantly focused on development; both personally and for the company
• Proactive, independent and can excel under pressure
• Focused on the development of long-term win-win relationships with company partners
Prerequisites & Skills:
• Minimum of three (3) years of customer service experience
• Ability to instill brand-loyalty and build long-lasting relationships with customers
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prevent and catch errors
• Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize based on incoming projects
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Electronics industry customer service experience preferred
• Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing of product orders, communication and coordination with other departments to resolve inquiries
• Responsibility for delivering the best possible service levels to both the frontline sales team and customers. This involves providing day-to-day management support for both
• Translates customers’ requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for project teams
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
• Support in a variety of administrative tasks as required
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
• Working hours: Monday to Friday; 9:00 PM – 6:00 AM (night shift)
• Willing to work in Makati City
• Compensation Package: PHP 20,000 - 25,000
• Overtime: As needed to fulfill the company’s requirements
• Probation Period: 3 Months
• Annual Leave: 10 days and all public holidays
• Medical Insurance: Coverage for hospitalization and outpatient’s treatment as detailed in the Company’s medical scheme.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.