Closing Date: 4/11/2017
COLLECTIONS OFFICER – FOR AUSTRALIAN SUCCESS STORY
• Join an Existing Pioneer Team, based Bonifacio Global City
. • Working with an Australian based success story, targeting small to medium sized businesses
• Be part of a new 30+ cohesive and dynamic team, driving the next phase of growth
• Attractive Remuneration Package
Recognised in their industry as an innovative and fast growing high achiever, our client is now ready to embark on the next pillar of their growth strategy. Our client is poised for growth in an exciting area of de-regulated power supply across Eastern Australia targeting small to medium sized enterprises (SME).
This role will see you joining an energetic and fast paced team environment within a dynamic and growing organisation. Working closely with the Collections Team Leader, you will manage the credit function and ensure outstanding revenue is followed up effectively and within required timeframes.
Following the successful recruitment of their Pioneer Credit Team, an additional Collections Officeris required to complete the team. As a team player, who thrives on no two days being the same, you will be performing the following key tasks and responsibilities:
• Contacting customers on due and overdue accounts and assisting in negotiating repayment plans
• Maintaining and reducing debt to targets set by senior finance management
• Account Reconciliations, weekly and month end reporting
• Manage the clients in all administrative/credit/contract matters to foster mutual beneficial ‘connections’ to achieve excellence in account management, collections and risk management.
• Manage risk and marginal accounts and use best practice debt management solutions to ensure decisions are in the best business and financial interests
• Manage and coordinate legal collection issues arising for delinquent customer debt situations to ensure successful outcomes
• Understand the Australian electricity regulatory environment and its implications in our processes
• Pro-actively monitor, manage and resolve issues and concerns in accordance with policy and procedure
additionally you will have:
• Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Prior experience in collections for offshore companies, preferably with corporate collections and ideally in electricity or telecommunications sectors
• A minimum of 2 years working in a Collections role, experience with, back office billing, credit management and collections functions
• Be able to work autonomously and work as part of a team to meet goals
• Passionate about exceeding personal and team business targets
• Contribute to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do.
© KMC Solutions 2017. All rights reserved.