Working with the existing Australian based HelloFresh customer based, you will provide general support, high quality customer service and be the first point of contact for issue resolution.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DUTIES
The key responsibilities of this role are:
• Be the first point of contact for our customers providing general support and building engaging relationships in every customer interaction
• Provide an empathetic and high level of quality customer service to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers
• Demonstrate professionalism, timely support and effective communication
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints and feedback in a positive manner
• Work collaboratively with the team to ensure business & team objectives are met
• Assist in the growth and form an integral part of a highly motivated, tight-knit team
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
The key skills required for this role are:
• Experience in dealing with customers and providing the highest level of service
• Demonstrated outstanding communication skills and ability to work autonomously
• An obsession with detail, and a nature that will not rest until everything is in order
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires initiative, proactivity and multitasking
• At least two years’ work experience in customer service. Experience in working for an order-taking/ delivery service is a plus
• High level of written and verbal English communication skills
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
The successful candidate will have relevant industry experience, together with the following:
• Obsessed with food!
• Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
• Committed to working hard so your whole team benefits, you seek to support your colleagues
• Not afraid to take the initiative and provide innovative solutions to problems
• A leader by example with the ability to teach and motivate rather than command
• Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and growth
• Knowledge and experience in working for an Australian consumer facing business will be considered favourably.
• Must be flexible to work in rotating schedules, weekends, and holidays
• Must have completed at least a 2-year vocational course program or should have at least attended 2 years of a college/ university program Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable College or University is desirable
For faster process, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or send a message at 09175066103.
© KMC Solutions 2017. All rights reserved.