Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver QEnergy sales targets by presenting QEnergy’s products and matching to the customer’s needs.
- Comply with established sales practices and procedures
- Adherence to work flow and QEnergy sales targets.
- Follow-up Customers in a timely manner.
- Present QEnergy Products to customer needs.
- Capture and update Customer information as relevant and most accurate.
- Ensure products and services sold align with Customer expectation.
To be successful in the role you will require:
- Extensive experience in sales, minimum 2 years in an outbound call centre environment – Australian client experience desirable.
- Demonstrated sales experience in marketing to SME clients
- Ability to work with autonomy and as part of a team
- A hunger and motivation for sales success
- Highly organised, proactive, and effective communications skills
- Strong written and clear/fluent verbal communication skills
- High developed interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- High level of computer literacy