We are seeking a team member to perform back office processing, data entry operations and systems testing support to the broader FreightExchange team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally within the construction, mining, wholesale, manufacturing, import/export or agricultural industries.
KEY TASKS AND ACTIVITIES
The successful applicant must have strong experience in dealing with the key tasks and activities outlined below:
- Loading customer and supplier information accurately into the FreightExchange system
- Using Excel to bulk upload information to the FreightExchange system
- Completing routine pricing change processes
- Conducting thorough testing on the systems during product releases and upgrades
- Documenting and communicating potential errors or issues found
- Creating and maintaining “how to” documents for back office/administrative tasks
- Updating basic operational metric reports
- Reconciling customer and supplier invoices
- Providing general administrative support including data entry
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Essential (These are required for effective performance in the position)
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in data processing, strong database skills a plus
- Above average typing speed
- Strong MS Office Skills, especially Excel
- Highly organised
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and takes initiative
- Is proficient in record keeping, managing calendars, and email responses
- Results-focused to achieve performance targets
- Has work for an Australian Business
- Has worked with Australian clients and or western clients
- Experience in the logistics industry
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable College or University
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.