The initial key responsibilities of this role are:
• Assisting our Australia-based Mortgage Brokers by entering home loan applications on line via aggregator software; including:
• Collation of data and entry into Mercury and Apply Online system
• Liaising with Australia-based team to ensure accurate and timely results
This role will progressively build toward undertaking more ownership in the application process, including but not limited to: submission to the lender and application tracking.
The successful candidate will have degree qualification and relevant industry experience in loan application processing, together with the following:
• A positive, professional attitude
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to perform accurate and efficient data entry functions
• Simultaneously manage various active loan/client submissions
• Word processing speed 40+ WPM
• Excellent communication skills based on great command of the English language with exemplary manners
• Strong competency with computers and Mercury aggregator software
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
© KMC Solutions 2017. All rights reserved.