Vicus Solutions began operations in Hong Kong, offering clients a platform through which decisions affecting various aspects of their businesses can be made in minimal time.
Today, Vicus is one of the region’s most innovative and efficient platform and solutions provider. As the world of e-commerce and fast-moving trade continues to grow and evolve, their products and services do the same to cater to the needs of the diverse client base.
Situated in one of the most advanced and modern cities in the world, they are a gathering of some of the top minds in software and platform engineering, allowing clients to tap into this extremely valuable resource. With our track record and quality of service, Vicus is ready to face the challenges ahead.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Mandarin Speaking is a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree