1. Plans, schedules , supervises and makes reports of all FM activities at the MyTown premises under his jurisdiction.
2. Ensures that all work schedules, job requests and projects are attended to properly and completed on schedule.
3. Reviews all staff activity reports and check sheets and ensures that all calls, inquiries and job requests are attended to the occupants satisfaction.
4. Checks the operational performances of FM provisions, reviews all mechanical and electrical maintenance activities and corresponding daily reports and checklists and acts on matters of immediate concern.
5. Monitor and reports updates on the performance of all 3rd party service contractors.
6. Initiate ENERCON planning and program implementation.
7. Makes recommendations for improvement of facilities, modernization of equipment, methods
8. Ensure high standard of sanitation to achieve cleanliness in the Building premises.
9. Assists in establishing emergency procedures for the property and its occupants
consistent with the building rules and ensures the operational availability of safety and fire
detection provisions and services.
10. Update general files of all operating equipment, its accessories and support machinery.
11. Coordinates with property owners on matters that affect tenancy which includes
concerns on rentals, Building Rules and policies, water and electric meter billings.
12. Logs all unusual incidents, extra work, periodic cleaning, replacement and repairs done in
13. Assist Technician on emergency concerns.
14. Attend meetings / seminars and does other related jobs as required.
© KMC Solutions 2018. All rights reserved.