POSITION: Project Engineer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In-charge of assisting Project Management team in the overall management of project.
- Ensure that project operations are performed in accordance with the company’s expectation and Project Management’s requirements like the time, cost, quality and safety objectives.
- Make sure that the project is done on time.
- Monitor total project costs.
- Ensure that the project progressed without sacrificing its quality.
- Comply with all necessary requirements and standards.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a degree holder in Business Administration, Engineering or related fields
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in procurement and/or construction-related in similar capacity
- Good background in material costing with knowledge of building and construction trades
- Knowledge in using Autocad and interpret plans to bill of materials
- With good communication skills
- Must possess a strong personality, high level of organizational skills, keen in details, dynamic, proactive and strong negotiation ability