Closing Date: 10/15/2017
1. Appraises, trains and supervises engineers, supervisors, technicians and other personnel in maintenance, accounting, as well as controls and supervises other personnel from contract maintenance and services.
2. Leads the development and implementation of the building operational plan and annual budget.
3. Provides regular reports to the management company and the building regarding status of the building, utilities and services.
4. Conducts regular meetings with assistants, supervisors and engineers to assure effective and smooth staff communications and designation of works.
5. Recommends for approval for the ordering of supplies, materials, equipment and services ensuring adherence to the approved budget.
6. Assures that all staff members comply with company and building policies and procedures.
7. Implements KMC SAVILLS standards and improvements throughout the building.
8. Makes recommendations to the Developer regarding operational and key staffing changes.
9. Discipline staff where necessary within KMC SAVILLS Code of Conduct and the Labor Code.
10. Evaluates the lease document between unit owner / tenant, as it affects building operations.
11. Administers the proper conduct running of the Operations.
12. Performs related duties, as assigned by Management.
© KMC Solutions 2017. All rights reserved.