Global Elite LLC was founded and formed April 2013. The founders believed there was a market in high-end travel at economical costs; and they could provide the customers with other travel affiliations.
Our main business office is located in Florida with satellite offices both in New York and Manila, Philippines. From all of our locations, no matter where, our goal is to provide the customers superior service using the founders’ combined 20+ years experience and personal standards that have been transferred to the Global Elite team.
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- CPA / Non-CPA candidates are welcome to apply
- Accounting (Corporate/Finance) reporting skills
- Attention to details, deadline-oriented, reporting research results, confidentiality, time management, data entry management\
- Must have Quickbooks knowledge
- English and Communication skills is a must