Mez is a software and supply chain company providing business to business technical purchasing and engineering solutions. Our offices in Hong Kong, Philippines, China, and Mexico allow us to provide 24-hour engineering and support to some of the largest electronics customers in the world.
Accounting Manager (Minimum 6 Years of Experience)
Attitude & Perspective
- Positive, energetic, with a “can-do” attitude
- Fully committed to improving customer service and overall company performance
- Excited to be a part of a progressive international team
- Be constantly focused on development; both personally and for the company
- Proactive, independent and can excel under pressure
- Focused on the development of win-win relationships for long-term success
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for monitoring general accounting practices, budgeting, developing internal accounting controls, tracking high volume corporate client accounts and building a strong financial team. Maintain, develop and improve policies/procedures/internal controls in all accounting areas, including: G/L, A/P, A/R, Billing, Expense Reimbursements, Cash Management, Sales Tax, Fixed Assets, Contract Management.
- Manages work of subordinates covering A/P, A/R and Month End Process
- Provides record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions.
- Balances books and prepare financial statements.
- Creating and proposing interpret reports and records for Account Managers.
- Approves and prepares journal entries.
- Maintains and reconciles general ledger accounts.
- Prepares month end and year-end closing.
- Primary contact for auditors
- 6 years of hands-on finance/accounting experience
- Excellent Excel Skills (Financial Modeling, Macros, Lookups, Pivot Tables)
- Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills required
- Proven team building and team management skills, including the ability to motivate, coordinate, and resolve occasional personnel challenges.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate externally to achieve appropriate solutions
- Strong attention to detail; problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with a bias for planning, and for setting, communicating, and meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable working directly with all levels of employees of the company, maintaining calm under pressure and shifting priorities.
- Technically savvy, with the ability to learn and improve accounting systems, and make recommendations on improvement.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
• Strong problem-solving ability and able to work with multinational teams
- Independent, self-initiated, highly motivated, and result-oriented
- Good written and spoken English is must
- Candidate will need to travel to the Hong Kong office from time to time.