Position / Job Title : Chief Financial Office
Reports to : Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES:
- Corporate Finance Balance sheet, P&L, budgeting forecasting, planning, treasury, tax, audit, local governance, investor documentation etc.
- Operational Finance Revenue calculation, invoicing, receivables, purchasing, operational accounting, client modeling, pitch pricing, travel & entertainment, policies procedures etc.
- Human Resources Regional HR, policies procedures, payroll, tax deductions, planning, budgeting, vendor management
- Systems Financial accounting systems, HR systems, Banking integration, Revenue Generation and Client billing systems, Reporting Budgeting and Cash Flow systems.
- Philippines Legal, Tax, Government, vendor, client and office oversight.
- New Markets Legal, accounting, modeling, treasury, etc.
- Excomm Management input, strategy review, planning.
- Business Development Lead generation, client acquisition, pricing, contracting, dispute management.
- Legal Contracts, License deals, service contracts, vendor contracts, franchise deals etc
- IDOOH is a fast growing start up with aggressive deployment plans. As such all position holders are required and expected to be able to adapt and handle any new roles and multiple tasks assigned to them. Total role flexibility is a standard company requirement and an “all hands” team commitment is not only expected but is embedded in this role.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR (KPI):
- Will be discussed by the immediate supervisor.