Closing Date: 8/15/2017
Compensation and Benefits:
• Maintaining and updating of HRIS 201 File record of employees
• Processing of New Hire Bank application forms
• Encoding of Bank account numbers both in HRIS and Payroll System
• Encoding of New Hires in Payroll System
• Answering queries via Email, Personal, and Skype
• Remittance and posting of SSS contribution and Loans every 10th of the month for manual transaction
• Remittance and posting of Philhealth contribution and Loans every month
• Processing of SSS loan, from application to monitoring
• Processing of HDMF loan and monitoring
• Serves as Liaison Officer to Government agencies for manual transaction
• Enrollment of BIR 1902, processing of 1905
• Processing of consolidation for HDMF
• Processing of employment report (ER2) and employee enrollment (PMRF) for Philhealth
• Processing of employment report (R1-A) for SSS
• Releasing of Certificate of Contributions for SSS and HDMF of Employees
• Attending Employment Verification
• Ensures proper and timely calculation of payroll instructions in payroll system for staff leasing & internal employees for approval of Compensation and Benefits Manager.
• Assisting in payroll function; and ensures that the payroll process is properly and accurately done.
• Prepares/review the payroll summary (year to date).
• Prepares/review monthly statutory contribution such as SSS, HDMF, and PHIC for reconciliation of accounting department.
• Prepares/review monthly reimbursable allowance for approval of Compensation and Benefits Manager.
• Prepare Monthly Withholding tax report and for review of Compensation Benefits Manager and for reconciliation of accounting department.
• Prepares/review the 2316 in BIR system for printing and approval of Compensation and Benefits Manager.
• Assisting in annualization process.
• Prepare last pay computation for approval of Compensation and Benefits Manager.
• Responds/answers client queries relating to Government Mandated Benefits and Statutory Compliance.
• Renewal of Government Documents and signatories every end of the year for SSS, HDMF and Philhealth
• Request for Certificate of Compliance for designated government agencies
• Works/coordinates with System Provider in terms of system enhancement
• Attending other client concern in terms of payroll and benefits
• Other matters/responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
• Efficient English (verbal and written) communication skills
• Analytical and detail-oriented
• Capable of multi-tasking
• Experience in client escalations is an advantage
• Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
• Minimum 1-4 years experience of HR task
• Reporting Skills and Maintaining Employee Files
• Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Independence, and Orienting Employees
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
• Basic knowledge of Philippines Labor law
© KMC Solutions 2017. All rights reserved.