Provides administrative support in various functional areas of human resources, which may include recruitment, recordkeeping, employee relations, benefits/compensation management, HRIS reporting and data entry. Must be familiar with a variety of HR concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks across multiple human resource areas.
*Provide Support to the US HR Team in various HR Administrative functions including
1. Recruiting/Sourcing Candidates
2. Maintaining Applicant Tracking System Data and Job Postings
3. Scheduling Interviews
4. Branding AHM globally to attract talent
*General HR Support such as
1. Prepares shared services forms associated with new hires, employee data changes and terminations
2. Provides on boarding support for new hires
3. Develops and maintains reports for management including headcount report, active report, org charts, ad hoc reports, etc.
4. Tracks recognition award recipient information and reporting as well as service award process
5. May Perform employment verifications and processing of unemployment claims
*Other HR functional support includes
1. HRIS: Maintains company Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
2. Benefits and compensation programs. May be involved in projects to gather salary market data, determine pay grades, conduct job evaluations, and evaluate benefit plans and providers, and participates in benchmarking/compensation surveys.
3. Compliance/Administration: May coordinate/administer human resource policies, programs and practices, recognition, performance evaluation, organizational updates
* Understands and can interpret policies and procedures and ensure proper compliance is followed.
* Other HR administrative duties/projects as assigned
Other Education, Skills, Experience Desired:
© KMC Solutions 2017. All rights reserved.