Business Applications Manager
Support a number of core, critical business applications to support several hundred users that are geographically dispersed across Australia and overseas. A mixture of Business-as-usual (BAU) support and improvement/implementation of new applications. This is a varied and dynamic role;
- We are seeking an experienced, well spoken, Business Applications Manager to join a high performing internal support team.
- Previous implementation experience of either ERP or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Broad understanding of business applications including: CRM, ERP, BI, SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server skills
- Knowledge of the following is not essential but will be highly regarded: Qlik, MS-Reporting Services, MS-Analysis Services, MS-Integration Services
- Business Analyst skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Additionally you will have the opportunity learn and support a wide range of other applications used On-Premise, on mobile devices and in the Cloud. Applications such as SharePoint, QlikView, Outlook, Lync/Skype, MS-Office, Microsoft Reporting Services and more.
- You will work collaboratively with the Internal IT team and provide support where appropriate.
- Critical to the role is your proven experience in managing Business Applications, troubleshooting and problem solving. The varied nature of the support issues demands both lateral thinking and creativity to be successful.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Internal Business Systems to Professional Advantage employees.
- Ensure support cases are managed through to confirmed resolution in a timely and efficient manner, and ensuring accurate records are kept of each support call.
- Working collaboratively within the team, and escalating support cases to external vendors as required
- Continuous personal improvement by expanding your product knowledge and internal systems awareness.
- Provide exceptional customer services and assist in identifying areas for improved customer service and support.
To be successful in applying for this role, you will show;
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Prefer knowledge of Microsoft CRM or a similar CRM product
- Relevant certifications would be highly regarded
- 5+ years’ experience providing Business Applications Management
- Prefer an understanding of supporting infrastructure and SQL databases
- Ability to remotely support multiple clients across various departments.