- Participates in every aspect of the solution implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step and B4; Agile understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- If modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application, the Application Consultant facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
- Write one blog post per month that meets the SMS minimum standard for Blog posts.
- Complete all Microsoft Dynamics CRM eLearning on current version and future versions when they become available.
- Plans and oversees the execution of the UAT in collaboration with the project manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders.
- Work within a team to provide-
- Pre-sales support
- Assistance in the estimation of projects
- Input into Software architecture d
- Completion of allocated tasks
- Problem solving and escalation of issues
- Provision of regular feedback, mentoring, coaching and assistance to the team’s development needs;
- Review and assist with the development of new team standards, methodologies and processes to increase both the quality and efficiency of the development work
- The above list of key accountabilities is not an exhaustive list and may change from time-to-time based on business needs.
2 to 5 years of experience in Dynamic CRM Project Implementation.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze and understand business problems.
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
Familiar and experienced in:
- Core application functionality
- Application technology stack
- Implementation Methodology
- Related Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Industry Knowledge
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams.