- The Resource Manager (Level 2) will contribute to the future growth of SMS by creating, managing and constantly improving the Asia Pacific Resource Management Centre that supports SMS goals and Delivery resource needs.
- Maintain and ensure a regional-wide resourcing function to maximise SMS operational efficiencies.
- Liaise with Regional Practices and Account Directors to ensure optimum resource allocation.
- Create and maintain systems to provide region wide resource visibility, scheduling and optimisation.
- Facilitate bench management – conduct bench meetings and co-ordinate productive bench activity – tasks, PD, proposal development, clearances.
- Liaise with other regional Resource Managers to optimize resourcing opportunities.
- Facilitate management meetings and provide regular reporting to management on resource availability and forecast upcoming resources.
- Coordinate Consultant Induction process for all new starters.
- Liaise with the Professional Development team to ensure all professional development activities are delivered.
- Liaise with HR team to facilitate processes for probation, salary and bonus reviews.
- Liaise with Recruitment and Practices to assist in recruitment needs and forecasting of new recruits.
- Occasional customer Interaction.
- Headcount Report
- Maintain Bench SharePoint Site and Detailed Consultant Availability Report with list of skills, capabilities, etc.
- Attend weekly management meetings and provide regular reporting to management on resource availability and forecast upcoming resources.
- Conduct 1:1 follow-ups.
- Assist Account Directors in identifying available resources with defined skill set / industry experience (direct resource placements at client sites).
- Liaise with locational Resource Coordinators or Practice Mangers to optimize resourcing opportunities. Input into local resource availability to fulfil requirements in other regions and seek leveraged resources to fulfil local opportunities where required.
- Act as a catalyst in resource demand fulfilment and conflict/contention management.
- Proposal and opportunity resourcing support (Bid Management support).
- Ensure Consultants complete all "Return to Bench” activities.
- Manage Consultants to create Case Studies, Engagement Summary Reports, update CVs, and maintain Magellan Profile.
- Coordinate productive bench activity – tasks, PD, proposal development. Assist Consultants to effectively utilise bench time and source engagement opportunities. Assist the Operations Manager and Practice Managers in optimising individual and team outcomes from the consulting bench.
- Consultant Care - general engagement with the Bench.
- Conduct the Weekly Bench Meetings.
- Accreditation and Security Clearances.
- Coordinate Consultant Induction process for all new starters to the region.
- Contractor on-boarding.
- Work with Resource Management team to build and maintain the Induction Pack.
- Regional leave process and entry into Salesforce.
- Create and maintain systems to provide region wide resource visibility, scheduling and optimization in conjunction with Salesforce records and resource reporting extracts.
HR / PD Support
- Liaise with the Professional Development Team to ensure all Professional Development activities are delivered.
- Provide regional input into the Professional Development function and facilitate regional Professional Development requirements, demand and activities.
- Support process for Probation. (Update New Starter List, organize New Starter Lunch, Club 1).
- Support process for salary reviews.
- Support process for bonus reviews.
Develop strong input into recruitment needs through demand assessment, forecasting and profile validation. Liaise with Recruitment and Practices to assist in recruitment needs forecasting of new recruits.
- Strong background in ICT services and/or Consultant delivery.
- Awareness of skills, frameworks, methodologies, accreditations and technologies being employed in clients and industries.
- Good analytical capability.
- Strong time management and able to multi-task across many conflicting priorities.
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in HR management or similar staff management/care functions.