Seeking a driven individual to join our successful Java Developers as we continue to grow as one of Australia's leading IT&T providers.
Our client is a wholesale telecommunications provider based in Australia. The main business focuses on 3 wholesale providers, the biggest focus on telecommunications.
1. Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think through problems logically.
2. 5 years’ plus experience working as a Java/J2EE developer.
3. Strong background in object oriented analysis and design.
4. BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
1. Experience in using building tools, including Gradle, Maven and Eclipse.
2. Application frameworks, including Spring MVC and Apache Camel.
4. ActiveMQ messaging technology.
5. GIT code versioning system.
6. Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
7. Atlassian suite of products including JIRA and BitBucket.
8. Design and implement data models and data access layer for new product functionality.
9. Enterprise service bus technologies, preferably Fuse or JBOSS.
10. Consume and build API’s.
11. API technologies, including SOAP/Rest, and service oriented architectures.
12. JDBC and exposure to database technologies including MSSQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
13. Junit testing framework.
14. Unix command line experience.
15. Capable of writing technical documents.
© KMC Solutions 2017. All rights reserved.