- Work for a leading online learning organisation based in Sydney, Australia
- Friendly, supportive team environment
- Excellent compensation & benefits
We are looking for a versatile, skilled and experienced .NET Developer to support our in-house Digital Marketing Team in the efficient delivery and maintenance of integrated e-commerce websites, internal systems and content.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related development experience
- Expertise in:
- .Net Framework 4.5 or above , C#, SQL Server, WCF / Web API
- Unit testing
- Azure services
- Umbraco CMS
- HTML, PHP – a plus but not required
- Applied knowledge in:
- Typescript, Bootstrap, HangFire, Git
- RESTful Architecture experience
- xUnit, nUnit, Moq, etc.
- Agile Scrum software development life cycle
- Inversion of Control (IoC) containers
- Browser-based web applications delivered over the Internet
- Experience in:
- Control management tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies (eg: Entity Framework, NHibernate, LINQ to SQL)
- Collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Confluence and JIRA
- Working with large relational databases and fast-paced project environment
- Proven analytical, methodical thinking with excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong demonstrable ability to design and implement highly decouple Object Oriented code, following established patterns, principles and practices
- Strong demonstrable practical knowledge of Object Oriented Design, SOLID practices and patterns commonly used in good quality enterprise code
- Proactive – Must take the initiative to see out information and solutions that are pertinent to their responsibilities and key to the successful delivery of tasks and projects
- Strong work ethics is a must – Disciplined, requires minimal supervision, is a great team player.
For immediate hiring, apply today!