Our Security Operations Centre is the front line security monitoring and support our clients. Over the course of the year we will be growing and expanding our SOC team. We are looking for members with a strong work ethic and analytical mindset that yearn to solve problems. The successful candidates will work full time within a 24/7 environment.
Exp: 3-6 years;
We are searching for a SOC Specialist who will be responsible of analyzing and responding to network security events escalated from SOC engineers.
- Investigate intrusion attempts and perform an in-depth analysis of exploits
- Provide network intrusion detection expertise to support timely and effective decision making of when to declare an incident
- Launch and track investigations to resolution
- Recognize attacks based on their signatures, Differentiate false positives from true intrusion attempts
- Alert clients of intrusions and potential intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure
- Remotely monitor and manage client network security devices.
- Actively investigates the latest security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, and penetration techniques and notifies clients when appropriate.
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve incident response times, analysis of incidents, and overall SOC functions
Bachelors in Computer Science/IT/Electronics Engineering, M.C.A. or equivalent University degree
Minimum of 3 year of experience in the IT security industry, preferably working in a SOC/NOC environment
Certifications: CCNA, CCSP, CEH, GCIH
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of implementation and management of IDS/IPS, Firewall, VPN, and other security products
- Experience with Security Information Event Management (SIEM) tools, creating advance co-relation rules, administration of SIEM, system hardening, and Vulnerability Assessment
- Should have expertise on TCP/IP network traffic and event log analysis,
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SIEM tools
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines such as Incident, Problem and Change Management Configuration and Troubleshooting experience on Cisco ASA, PaloAlto firewalls would be an added advantage
- Additional Desired Skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal levels of supervision
- Willingness to work in a job that involves 24/7 operations
- Shift management and scheduling