Day-to-day tasks & activities:
- Receive and process digital images for review, archive images, create contact sheets. Maintain tracking documents for photoshoots and image processing.
- Assist in the accurate and efficient execution of art and copy changes resulting from all reviews by documenting requested changes.
- Work within the team to understand production requirements.
- Maintain an Image library.
- Prepare art release instructions for each project.
- Track project metrics, based on project and process request
Key job responsibilities:
- To assist in the delivery of a range of printed materials with the primary focus on supporting the team, in a constantly evolving, high energy, extremely fast paced environment.
- Work as a team member in supporting the department and their print and web production processes.
- Work directly with Images, to ensure deadlines are met while achieving high quality and accuracy.
- Assist in the management in protecting the digital assets.
- Repurpose catalog pages and images for web use.
- Prepare and distribute materials for a range of creative presentations.
- Execute all projects to ensure that the end result exceeds the client’s expectations.
Successful individual will
- Have experience in a schedule-driven, administrative role.
- Are highly detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with great follow-up skills.
- Are able to work with precision on multiple projects under rigorous deadlines, and extended daily schedules when necessary, while working both independently and as part of a team.
- Have a positive attitude, exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality.
- Have strong problem solving abilities.
- Have a strong ability to interact efficiently with your team
- Have 2+ years’ experience preferably similar role
- Have experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Acrobat and InDesign.