Closing Date: 6/20/2017
Attitude & Perspective
• Positive, energetic, with a “can-do” attitude
• Fully committed to improving customer service and overall company performance
• Excited to be a part of a progressive international team
• Be constantly focused on development; both personally and for the company
• Proactive, independent and can excel under pressure
• Focused on the development of win-win relationships for long-term success
• Design solutions
• Write code
• Perform testing
• Provide documentation
• Troubleshoot and problem solve
• Effectively communicate both verbally and written Basic Requirements
• C# and/or ASP.NET development must be convergent with OOPs concepts.
• OO analysis and OO design
• MS SQL Server/Oracle with working knowledge of Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers.
• WCF, RESTful web is a plus
• IIS, TFS is a plus
• 4-8 years of experience with Web Development
• 4-8 years of experience with agile software development environment
• 4-8 years of experience working knowledge SharePoint Server 2013
• Working knowledge Classic ASP
• Engineering (Information Technology) or any equivalent degree/Masters holder
• Ability to estimate, plan, lead and execute complex technical modules
• Strong problem solving ability and able to work with multinational teams
• Independent, self-initiated, highly motivated, and result-oriented
• Good written and spoken English is must
• Candidate will be need to travel to the Hong Kong office from time to time.
© KMC Solutions 2017. All rights reserved.