- PC's Microsoft / Networking Certifications/ Degree
- 1-2 years of experiecne supporting desktop and help desk
- OJT as a hands on support technican or remote help desk technician
- Ability to follow direction from Sr. Lead technicians and engineers
- Remote support
- On call rotation
- Shifts rotate nights, holidays & weekends
Skills, Qualifications and other requirements
- Answers Service Desk telephones for assigned account(s) and responds to moderately complex customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met
- Assists the customer in resolving complex technical problems on a primary account by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems
- Resolves and/or refers highly complex technical problems as appropriate
- Follows up with customers to ensure that customer inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritized customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
- Analyzes and evaluates inquiry/problem reports and makes recommendations to reduce help desk call rates.
- Acknowledge service requests, incidents or queries via ticketing, phone , Skype and email
- Ability to see the change in priority of handling of issues and adapt.
- Organizes and addresses assigned tickets in appropriate work queue and priority
- Maintain IT inventory/asset management for assigned region and location
- Metrics reporting of team initiatives to IT Management