The Professional Services Support Practice Administrtaor will provide direct technical assistance and support to professional services engineering and management staff for network, systems and collaboration project tracking,documentation, process Q&A and practice KPI development and tracking.
- Create, develop, plan, write and edit operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for internal staff and project deliverables.
- Conduct interviews with various engineering staff to gather data for documentation.
- Research and translate technical information into as- built documentation and processes for nontechnical and technical users.
- Document engineering processes and specifications.
- Produce documentation that conforms to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Work with the practice lead to develop and track key performance metrics relative to professional services.