Closing Date: 8/30/2017
· Responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics applications.
· Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions.
· Gains understanding of customer's needs and collaborates with other team members to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
· Implement migration of customers' data sources into Microsoft's sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration
· Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
· May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems; creating services to be called from Microsoft BizTalk Server for system integrations.
· Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
· Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
· Participates in system and acceptance testing.
· Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
· Has awareness of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step and B4; understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle.
· Write one blog post per month that meets the SMS minimum standard for Blog posts.
· Complete all Microsoft Dynamics CRM eLearning on current version and future versions when they become available.
· 2 to 5 years development experience with Microsoft development tools
· Demonstrated ability to:
o Apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices
o Plan and carry out unit testing
· Familiar and experienced in:
o Core Microsoft Dynamics Applications
o Implementation Methodology
o Web Services and Microsoft® SharePoint® Portal Server
o Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
o Network and operating systems
o Understanding of key independent software vendors (ISVs) within the industry
· Successful completion of applicable product certification exams
· Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
· Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
· Ability to think abstractly
· Team player with strong communication skills and customer focus
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
· Clear and effective communications
© KMC Solutions 2017. All rights reserved.