This position will be responsible for design, configuration and implementation of activities related to Cisco and Microsoft collaboration technologies. This includes design, engineering, implementation and support services for Microsoft Excnage, Microsoft Lync/Skype, Office 365, Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Cisco UCM, Cisco Unity, Cisco IM&P, Cisco Expressway, Cisco Voice Gateways, TDM and SIP trunking.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Implement and provide engineering support for Unified Collboration Systems technology and solutions for clients
- Work with managed services support teams to transtion knowledge and participate in continued development of operational efficiencies
- Design, manage and implement new Collboration solutions
- Develoop and maintain technical documentation and upgrade system firmware, application software
- Work independently and exercises reasonable judgement with little supervision while providing clear evidence and results of activities and accomplishments.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the collaboration systems space, including Office 365 and CIsco Collaboration
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience and solid understanding of Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Cloud Collaboration solutions, Microsoft Windows and Active Directory
- Specific experience with Lync 2010, Skype for Business 2016, and Skype for Business 365.
- Particularly as it relates to intergration with voice and unified communications
- Architectural and senior level understanding and experience with Office 365 and Cisco Collaboration solutions is highly desirable (including but not limited to Exchange Online, SKyper for Business, OneDrive, Teams, Groups and Sharepoint Online).
- Experience in large scale enterprise project management.
- Experience in solution lifecycles (design, POC, deploy, operate, migrate)