Position Title: Legal Assistant
We are a busy US Immigration Law firm with offices in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington seeking Legal Assistant to work remotely out of an office in BGC.
- Drafting of affidavits, letters, and motions.
- Following up on the status of cases.
- Meeting with clients via phone or Skype to complete applications.
- Preparing applications to submit to government agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent English communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Strong writing proficiency
- Client service skills
- Ability to speak Spanish is helpful, but not a requirement