POSITION: Procurement Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support all functions of purchasing and material procurement.
- Assist the Project Management team with material orders, take offs and inventory control.
- Control, effectively manage and review the procurement function.
- Ensure all internal and external financial regulations and standing orders.
- Work with vendors/suppliers to follow up on delivery dates and back orders.
- Coordinate and prepare tender documents to ensure the production of realistic and commercial tenders.
- Analyze information, negotiate and make recommendations to the management.
- Confer with vendors to obtain product information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Organize, manage and supervise staff within the section, including the allocation of workloads, training, monitoring of performance, and determining work priorities paying particular attention to quality and accountability.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a degree holder in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent fields
- At least 3-4 years experience in procurement and background in material costing
- Experience in handling inventory specialized in IT equipment and furniture
- With knowledge in any Accounting system or platforms
- With good communication skills
- Must possess a strong personality, high level of organizational skills, keen in details, dynamic, proactive and strong negotiation ability
- Ability to multi-task and adequate knowledge on office fit-out project
- Can handle vendor and client expectation
- Can work with minimal supervision and can handle a team