SOCIAL MEDIA PRODUCER/SPECIALIST
Think you have a knack for social media and want to work at one of Australia's top media businesses, look no further!
We're seeking a highly motivated, creative social media producer with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
- Plan and schedule social media content plans across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Maintain appropriate brand tone and content quality
- Ensure social content is consistent with editorial agenda
- Plan ongoing promotional material for brand initiatives
- Manage social media calendar
- Identify new social channels relevant to each brand
- Manage and keep all social logins up to date
- Help to engage, monitor and listen to readers across our social platforms
- Curate content that is relevant to each brand
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Grow the total number of followers on each platform and also sharing of content
- Regular analytics reporting on social media performance and metrics
- Assist with digital marketing strategies for conferences and award events
- Coordinate design briefs for social media, email marketing and content collateral
- Confident, resourceful and able to function with minimal supervision.
- Pro-active and highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly collaborative.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to organise information quickly and at a high level.
- A talent for managing many competing priorities while staying on top of multiple details.
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure.
- Exceptional technical, organisational and communication skills and be a great team player.
- Experience working in a high-volume media business.
- Previous background should include demonstrated ability to manage successful social campaigns, increasing overall social growth and traffic back to brand websites.