DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Think you have a knack for working across multiple digital media functions and want to work for top media businesses? Look no further!
We're looking for someone who thrives on the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment, across multiple brands, to support the effective delivery of our email marketing campaigns, image loading and digital traffic management to our audiences.
The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter who loves all aspects of digital distribution - from loading digital campaigns, sourcing perfect images for an article, analytics reporting or troubleshooting HTML code to pressing the send button.
You'll work most closely with the Digital Operations Manager and support our existing email coordinator, digital traffic manager and digital assistant in there.
Responsibilities will include:
- To support the delivery of daily/weekly/monthly email campaigns including creating and scheduling
- Perform day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs, including basic HTML coding, testing, and launching email campaigns that range from promotional offers, transactional messages, and triggered campaigns
- Understand, customise, and optimise the campaign management process
- Interact with internal staff and external clients to ensure that ad campaigns are managed properly.
- Receive and process digital images for review
- Selecting and assigning images to articles produced by our journalists
- Helping manage the Momentum Media photo library, adding and cataloging images
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Be administratively strong, understand how mistakes or missing info can impact the business and its stakeholders
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge of Google DFP and Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic image editing experience
- Confident, resourceful and able to function with minimal supervision
- Pro-active and highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Highly collaborative
- Able to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- A talent for managing many competing priorities while staying on top of multiple details
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
- Exceptional technical, organisational and communication skills
- Good team player
- Experience working in a high-volume media business
- Experience working in a general digital coordinator role