Create and develop a sales pipeline, create and maintain long term customer relationships and close project deals for the followingComputaris offerings:
- Convergent charging system and convergence services. Computaris research has identified a market opportunity at MVNOs and at Tier2/3 network operators. With its reference installation of full-infrastructure, fully-convergent MVNO operator in S.E. Asia, Computaris is well-placed to meet this need.
- System Integration projects for telecoms network-based services, esp. real-time services. Computaris has a growing network of technology partners. The partners’ products are selected based on Computaris’s strategy to help telecom operators move from SS7 to IP-based infrastructure and from traditional billing to convergent and Diameter-based charging. Drawing on its wide industry experience Computaris is well-placed to deliver these products to telecoms operators.
- Product development partnership is the new model for flexible, cost-effective product engineering and enhancement. It allows vendors of telecoms solutions and platforms to secure trusted, expert resources quickly and easily at any point in the life cycle of a product and to leverage complementary skills to meet customer or market requirements.
- Product deployment partnership provides a unique service to ISVs that need to deploy and commission solutions in multiple locations. Growth and success create many challenges. One of these is the difficulty in keeping up with customer demand and servicing multiple installations around the world. Computaris is able to help ISVs manage their growth by providing deployment services on a global basis.
- Telecom orchestration platform. Computaris’s own software product is a quality-assurance and testing platform for all aspects of deployment of BSS applications in a telecom operator’s network.
Prepare and maintain a sales strategy for the market mentioned; the candidate will have leadership and responsibility.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge of the telecoms market.
- Proven track record of solution sales to telecoms operators, particularly mobile telecoms operators.
- Well-connected with a network of contacts within the telecoms industry in the region.
- Contacts in domains other than telecommunication will be a plus
- Ability to build long term relationships with key decision makers within the operator’s organisation.
- Proven track record of achieving agreed sales targets and closing deals.
- Ability to embody and project the Computaris values, professionalism, reliability and customer-focus.
- Ability to work in a small and entrepreneurial organisation, building a new business area.
- Ability to operate autonomously with support of a minimal local administration organisation.
- Fluency in English; excellent presentation skills; excellent written communication, e.g. to prepare offers; ability to communicate at different levels of the customer organisation.
- Short business travels across the region may be required.
It is anticipated that the previous role of the successful candidate is likely to be at a telecoms software vendor, solution provider or system integrators selling in to telecom operators in the Philippines.