Position / Job Title : Senior Business Development Manager
Reports to : Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES:
- Developing a growth strategy focused both in financial gain and long term client commitment
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs
- Arrange and conduct professional business meetings with clients, providing meeting minutes as a follow up guide
- Promote the company’s products and services addressing or predicting clients business objectives
- Submit accurate pipeline activity and forecasts
- Keep records of sales, revenues and invoicing
- Prepare contracts ensuring adherence to laws, established company rules and guidelines
- Provide client feedback and after sales support
- Understand short and long term client business objectives, building long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Assist in the development of entry-level staff into solids established team members
- IDOOH is a fast growing start up with aggressive deployment plans. As such all position holders are required and expected to be able to adapt and handle any new roles and multiple tasks assigned to them. Total role flexibility is a standard company requirement and an “all hands” team commitment is not only expected but is embedded in this role.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR (KPI):
- Will be discussed by the immediate supervisor.